- Occupied staging – Designed for sellers who will continue to live in the home while it is on the market. We provide supplemental furniture including area rugs, lamps, art and accessories from our private collection and tailored to the style of the home. The home will be redesigned to appeal to its target buyer.
- Vacant staging – Designed for sellers who are leaving their homes without furniture while it is on the market. We provide furnishings to fit the ambiance and style of the home along with accessories and art from HER private collection. Vacant staging can be designed by the room or in a package with the home’s most popular rooms.
- Pre-listing Staging Review – We provide valuable feedback on how to best showcase the homes potential to get it to sell FAST. This is critical information for both a seller and the agent. What you’ll learn about staging your home:
- Techniques to showcase your home’s assets
- Improvement projects to consider such as lighting, painting, etc.
- Items to remove from the home while on the market
- Furniture placement to maximize square footage and flow
Should you need your home’s decor enhanced with furnishings, art or accessories from HER private collection, a Home Staging Proposal will also be provided. The Proposal will be emailed within 48-hours of the consult.